100% pure essential oil
Clove Leaf Oil is well known for it’s high percentage of eugenol. This makes it excellent for cleaning mouldy surfaces as it kills and inhibits mould spores.
Clove oil is useful for its disinfecting properties, and relieving of pain.
It is also of use for skin problems and as an insect repellent.
- Burners and vaporizers
- In vapor therapy, clove oil can be useful for bronchitis and dizziness and to help lift depression, while strengthening memory and fighting weakness and lethargy.
- Massage oil
- Clove oil can be used in a blended massage oil to assist with diarrhea, bronchitis, chills, colds, muscular numbness, spasms, rheumatism and arthritis. For toothache the outer jaw can be massaged with this oil.
- Use a low dilution of less than 1%.
- In cream or lotion
- When used in a cream or lotion, the positive effects of clove oil are the same as those of a massage oil and can furthermore help to sort out leg ulcers and skin sores.
- Use in low dilution of less than 1%.
- Clove oil can be included at a low rate as part of a mouthwash for toothache.